|Tuesday||–||11.00 am – 6.30 pm|
|Wednesday||–||2.00 pm – 7.30 pm|
|Thursday||–||11.00 am – 6.30 pm|
|Saturday||–||9.00 am – 2.00 pm|
Join The Club
Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture South Melbourne Australia
Welcome to Paul Carter’s Acupuncture South Melbourne Practice
Hi I’m Paul Carter, a Doctor of Chinese medicine. I operate a Chinese medicine & Acupuncture South Melbourne practice within Harmonia Health Wellness Centre. I’m a passionate acupuncturist and herbalist that’s dedicated my life to helping people improve their health. I love herbs, healthy energy and seeing people like you receive effective natural medicine.
When you come to my acupuncture South Melbourne practice you’ll get more than just a friendly highly skilled Chinese medicine practitioner. You’ll step into a completely supportive multi-modality centre where you’ll feel relaxed just walking through the door.
About Paul’s Acupuncture South Melbourne Practice
- Receive comfortable pain-free acupuncture. High quality single use needles to make sure you have the most comfortable experience. Ask for the finest Japanese acupuncture needles and you won’t feel a thing.
- Achieve powerful results with TGA approved herbal medicine. Safe, effective, ethical Chinese medicine. Feel confident you’re getting the highest grade, concentrated Chinese herbal medicine from the most ethical source.
- Relax knowing you are with a registered acupuncturist and herbalist. Paul is registered for both acupuncture and herbal medicine with The Chinese Medicine Board of Australia. This means Paul has completed a recognised Bachelor of Chinese medicine and understands every acupuncture point and Chinese herb prescribed to you.
- Feel cosy in our warm welcoming acupuncture treatment rooms. With relaxation music and the application of heat, your body will naturally start to heal.
- Receive more than acupuncture and herbs. As a part of your treatment plan you’ll receive diet, lifestyle advice and information on pressure points and relaxation you can use at home.
- Step into healing mode with our convenient South Melbourne location. Easy 1-2 hour parking and natural environment.
Meet Dr Paul Carter
- 8 Years Experience as an Acupuncturist & Herbalist
- 10 Years Previous Experience as a Massage Therapist
- Bachelor of Chinese Medicine
- Certificate IV in Therapeutic Massage
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Internship Shanghai Shuguang Hospital, China
- Registered Acupuncturist & Herbalist with APHRA
- Member of AACMA
Commonly Treated Conditions
Paul's Acupuncture South Melbourne Practice Location
- Located two kilometres from Melbourne CBD yet set in a tranquil healing centre on Park Street, South Melbourne.
- Free one and two hour parking out front and the 1,12 and 96 trams nearby.
- Get directions and a description of my Acupuncture Melbourne clinic here: Contact
- Learn more about acupuncture, health funds and payment options. Check out my most frequently asked acupuncture questions
- What’s the cost of acupuncture Melbourne treatments? See acupuncture prices Melbourne
- Did you know that 18% of GP’s have trained in a short course of medical acupuncture and use it in their practice? See more Australian acupuncture statistics
If you have any questions feel free to call or email, I’d love to hear from you.
Introduction to Paul’s Acupuncture South Melbourne Practice
View the above webpage in video format.