Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome Treatment Hervey Bay
Adrenal Fatigue Treatment
The adrenal gland system is a fantastic survival tool to get you out of danger, defend yourself and stay alive. If you’re getting chased by a tiger, you really want your body to increase speed and strength to escape. This is your adrenal glands function. A great system for immediate danger however after the danger has passed, the body has to recover and repair. What if you kept getting chased by a tiger for months or years? What would happen to your body?
In our modern society it’s rare to have to run from wild animals, but our body responds to stress in the same way. The interesting thing about your hormonal system is it doesn’t know the difference between what’s happening outside your body and what’s happening in your mind. If your mind perceives a danger, you’ll activate the sympathetic nervous system and adrenal glands. So your body will react to financial stress in the same way it reacts to a tiger following you for years. After a while the adrenal system cannot keep up, and a whole range of health problems appear.
Adrenal fatigue syndrome symptoms
- Brain fog: trouble locating things. Always losing keys? Do you ever say “Why did I come into this room again”?
- Chronic pain? Tension throughout your body and weakness in thighs, knees and low back
- Coffee: need that coffee in the morning?
- Depression and anxiety
- Digestion: IBS, bloating
- Immune system: prone to colds and flu’s
- Inability to lose weight: fat through the mid-section that just won’t shift?
- Low body temperature: always feeling cold
- Puffy face: puffiness through the neck and face
- Sinusitis: frontal headaches, pressure through sinuses and mucus?
- Tired and fatigued: trouble getting out of bead, afternoon slump and have a second win at night?
- Tired and wired feeling: tired but unable to shut the mind off for sleep
- Trouble getting up in the morning: don’t really wake up till after 10am?
For more information on adrenal fatigue symptoms visit my blog page here: adrenal fatigue symptoms
What causes adrenal fatigue syndrome?
Anything that is a stress on the body can activate the sympathetic nervous system and put you into a fight or flight response.
- Difficult people
- Drugs and medication
- Excess exercise
- Excess temperatures
- Junk food
- Lack of relaxation
- Money problems
- Staring at computer screens
- Starvation diets