MEN’S HEALTH: low testosterone, libido, men’s fertility
DIGESTION: acid reflux, constipation, diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome
15 Years Experience as an Acupuncturist & Herbalist
10 Years Previous Experience as a Massage Therapist
Bachelor of Chinese Medicine (Victoria University 2005-2008)
Certificate IV in Therapeutic Massage
Current First Aid Certificate
Internship Shanghai Shuguang Hospital, China
Registered Acupuncturist & Herbalist with AHPRA
Member of AACMA
Health Insurance Available
Interesting Chinese Medicine Statistics
Acupuncture Is The Most Accepted Natural Medicine In Australia
In 2005, a national survey on 1,067 representative adults in Australia on the use of CAM revealed that nearly one in ten (9.2%) Australians used acupuncture service over a 12-month period
ACUPUNCTURE VISITS PER YEAR in AUSTRALIA
of GP’s in Australia, Refer For Acupuncture
Chinese Medicine has been in Australia
More than 23 Years Experience in the Natural Medicine Industry
After many years as a massage therapist, Paul fell in love with acupuncture. After some part time study he realised he needed to learn the complete system of Chinese medicine and become a registered acupuncturist and Chinese Herbalist. He was a massage therapist for 10 years and has been a Chinese Medicine Practitioner for 15 years in Both Australia and Canada.
Recent News & Projects
Chinese Medicine Services
Explore the unique natural healing system of Chinese Medicine
Experience the tactile modalities of acupuncture, cupping, massage and heat treatment to tune and restore vital function and reduce pain in Hervey Bay. Discover the fascinating world of Chinese medicinal herbs, Chinese diet therapy and health promoting exercises for deeper health restoration and balance.
Where’s the best place to park?
Parking is available behind the clinic in Scarness. From the esplanade, turn into the lane next to Thai Diamond Restaurant for the closest carparks.
Can I Claim Health Fund Rebates
Provider number details for health funds are provided on receipts for claiming rebates.
Your Initial Acupuncture Session
- Get your initial appointment booked online
- Fill in your forms from the email
- Your initial acupuncture will include a consultation, discussion about acupuncture and Chinese medicine techniques for helping, plus treatment
- Acupuncture points and Chinese herbs are selected based on the Chinese medicine diagnosis
- Acupuncture is performed with sterile, single use needles and retained in place for over 30 minutes, allowing you to relax.
- After acupuncture we’ll go through the treatment plan so you feel confident in the path forward.