|Tuesday||–||8.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Wednesday||–||3.00 pm – 8.00 pm|
|Thursday||–||2.00 pm – 7.30 pm|
|Friday||–||9.00 am – 1.00 pm|
|Saturday||–||8.00 am – 1.00 pm|
|Monday – Friday||–||7.00 am – 7.00 pm|
|Saturday||–||8.00 am – 1.00 pm|
Welcome to Paul Carter’s Acupuncture & Herbal Medicine Practice
Hi I’m Paul Carter, a Doctor of Chinese medicine that operates an acupuncture and herbal business within Vitality Group in Middle Park, Melbourne. I’m a passionate acupuncturist and herbalist that’s dedicated my life to helping people improve their health. I love herbs, healthy energy and seeing people like you have breakthroughs in their health.
When you come to my practice in Middle Park (near St Kilda, Albert Park and South Melbourne) you’ll get more than just a friendly highly skilled practitioner. You’ll step into a completely supportive multi-modality centre where you’ll feel relaxed just walking through the door.
About Paul’s Practice
- Receive comfortable pain-free acupuncture. High quality single use needles to make sure you have the most comfortable experience. Ask for the finest Japanese needles and you won’t feel a thing.
- Achieve powerful results with TGA approved herbal medicine. Safe, effective, ethical medicine. Feel confident you’re getting the highest grade, concentrated herbal medicine from the most ethical source.
- Easily claim your health fund rebates on the spot. Claim your health fund rebate on the spot with HICAPS. Also use your VISA, American express and eftpos with no extra fee.
- Relax knowing you are with a registered acupuncturist and herbalist. Paul is registered for both acupuncture and herbal medicine with The Chinese Medicine Board of Australia. This means Paul has completed a recognised Bachelor of Chinese medicine and understands every point and herb he prescribes you.
- Reduce pain and inflammation by simply laying on our treatment tables. Each treatment table is connected to the earth to reduce electromagnetic fields. Earthing decreases inflammation while increasing antioxidants in your body. Now you can reconnect to the earth while having acupuncture.
- Feel cosy in our warm welcoming treatment rooms. With relaxation music, the beautiful wooden panelling and the application of heat, your body will naturally start to heal.
- Receive more than acupuncture and herbs. As a part of your treatment plan you’ll receive diet, lifestyle advice and information on pressure points and relaxation you can use at home.
- Step into healing mode with our convenient location, easy parking and natural environment.
- 8 Years Experience as an Acupuncturist & Herbalist
- 10 Years Previous Experience as a Massage Therapist
- Bachelor of Chinese Medicine
- Certificate IV in Therapeutic Massage
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Internship Shanghai Shuguang Hospital, China
- Registered Acupuncturist & Herbalist with APHRA
- Member of AACMA
Commonly Treated Conditions
Located in Middle Park village only four kilometres from Melbourne CBD yet set in a tranquil tree-lined oasis. Free 2 hour parking out front and three public transport routes nearby. Get directions and a description of the clinic here contact
News & Tips
OPTIMISE YOUR HEALTH IN SUMMER Summer is considered the most yang time in the yearly…
RELIEVE STRESS AT WORK Relieve Stress Discreetly and Effectively with Acupressure cupressure point Ear Shen…
CHINESE MEDICINE HAY FEVER REMEDIES DIET AND LIFESTYLE SUGGESTIONS FOR REDUCING YOUR HAY FEVER SYMPTOMS…
REDUCE PHLEGM & MUCUS IN THROAT Foods to add and avoid to reduce phlegm and…